Over a thousand researchers and PhD candidates are member of the SENSE network. The research that is done within SENSE is highly interdisciplinary and covers a broad range of topics.
The SENSE Research Clusters help you effectively connect to the relevant people in the SENSE network. Each cluster deals with a certain research topic or field.
Through the Research Clusters you can:
- Stay informed about what is going on
- Attend cluster activities and meetings such as symposia, short courses, seminars and ‘meet & greets’
- Communicate actively with other researchers on your topic, look for cooperation possibilities and learn from each other
- Organize activities within the cluster, such as symposia, seminars, courses, etc. These activities are coordinated by the cluster coordinators.
- Share your own ideas and questions with other cluster members via the forum
- Contribute to the literature library or hot topic discussions
Being subscribed to a cluster group page means that you will receive regular updates from activities on the page (in the settings of your Moodle profile you can adjust the frequency of updates). You are free to join more Research Cluster pages (follow the instructions on the page itself) or to unsubscribe if you no longer like to receive information.
Some of these research clusters are in development and do not yet have a cluster coordinator, please let us know if you are interested in participating in them (email@example.com).